Jun 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Card

Another birthday boy card. This was a lot of fun to make. I used Doodle Factory Urban and Creatures set. I LOVE all Doodle Factory Sets!!  I cut out the window of the helicopter and placed "Scoober" (cute name eh?) on the inside of the card. Using PTI Birthday Basics and PTI Simple Alphabet I personalized the banner. 

I also used these stamps to personalize the tissue paper I put in the bag, but I didn't take a pic of that. Levi's parents were very curious as to how I got his name on everything.... "I know somebody." I told them. Not sure if they believed me. 

Deets:
Stamps: Doodle Factory Urban and Creature Sets, PTI Birthday Basics, PTI Simple Alphabet,
Ink: SU! Basic Black, PTI Summer Sunrise
Paper: from stash
Accessories: SU! Kids Markers

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.