Jul 24, 2008

Merci Guide Lines

You can really tell I stamped all of these cards in one day. They are starting to look the same to me!! Again a square card. I'm not crazy about how it turned out. It actually looks better in real life, so what does that tell ya? I used the Borders and Corners Set to add some more "square-ness" too it and maybe I got carried away. I love working with the Kraft paper though. Between the color and the 110lb. weight, it is just a dream to use!

Deets:
All products are PTI unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Square Borders and Corners, Guide Lines, Birds of a Feather (sentiment)
Ink: Aqua Mist, SU! Chocolate Chip and Craft White
Paper: Kraft, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream
Accessories: Tai Pan Cream Ribbon, Dimensionals, 


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.