Jul 19, 2008

With Gratitude

Card 3 of 13! 


I have said it before and again, I LOVE the Guide Lines set from Papertrey Ink. Here it is in all its glory. It's really rather forgiving even though you can see quite a few mistakes on this card. I need more practice. And I need more practice with the "Gratitude" stamp. I get that thing crooked EVERY time.

I got the lovely ribbon from Tai Pan Trading, which is the hottest thing going in Kaysville UT. It is a warehouse sized store full of only home decorating stuff. It is overwhelmingly GIGANTIC! And I'm pretty sure everything is made in China. And while I do have issues with that, I did pick up some ribbon and other things for some projects I have in mind. Sorry for the betrayal U.S.A.

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Guide Lines, Beautiful Blooms (sentiment).
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Basic Black SU!
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream 
Accessories: Tai Pan Cream Ribbon


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.