Sep 27, 2008

Autumn Harvest

I received some foam stamps from a friend at our last stamping night. I had recently picked up some acrylic paint and bags for the kids to stamp on for trick or treating with these particular foam stamps but was curious what it would look like on paper. 
I really love the results! Its goopy and spotty and really fun. I added some swirls from CHF's Beautiful set. It adds a nice "cinderella" feel to it. Kind of magical yet harvesty. This is still the 4x4 size. I'm kinda liking this size. It's so cute. And I think this might be it for my "halloween" cards this year. I'm going to use every one of them too. 

Happy Autumn Harvest Everyone!


Deets:
Stamps: Beautiful CHF, Random Pumpkin foam stamp, First Fruits PTI (sentiment)
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Close To Cocoa
Paper: Stampers Select White, Dark Chocolate PTI, SU! Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Raffia, Pumpkin Acrylic Paint

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat! I like it!

Natasha said...

Oh My gosh, I LOVE it! And you have given me a great idea for our trick or treating bag!

Kimberly Crawford said...

That looks SO cool!! Might have to try that sometime!! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.