Sep 22, 2008

Etsy Shop

Well, I finally did it. I have officially opened my very own Etsy Shop. I'm excited!! Come check it out at the link in my right side bar, or HERE  I have two things selling right now. And will add things as I make them, so check back often. Also, the shop is still a work in progress as is this blog (I will get a banner eventually people!) So check back to see that too. 

Now, the schtuff for sale...
 

Cowboy Star Book:
It comes with journaling tags and places for pictures. See the shop for more detailed pics. It's made with really cute vintage cowboy papers and embellishments.  Stay tuned for a boy/train theme and a girl/flower theme. These are really great for new moms that don't scrapbook and want something to document their baby's first year of milestones. Use one side of the page is to journal and the other side is for pictures. Full page measures 4x8"

And,  a set of 6 "Thanks A Hoot" Owl Cards + Envies (in plastic box)

These were made with a friend in mind who said she wanted to see some owls. So here you go!
I have posted a few more pictures at the shop so you can see some details on each item, so check it out!

Etsy is a fun place for all the handmade goods you could care to buy.  I have some other friends that have shops there. If you have a hankerin' to buy something great, check them out too.
Here   and  Here.
Happy Shopping!
k


2 comments:

Kage said...

wow, good job. way impressed...I hope you sell oodles.

NikkiM said...

Whaaaa?? That star book is just awesome but I can't figure out how it folds down flat? Helllp!! It's also not for sale but how on earth did you doit? How does it work? I am so so sooooo curious :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.