Oct 25, 2008

Joy*Peace*Hope

Sheesh, is this ribbon GORGEOUS, or what!?!?! It was given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law who picked it up at a ribbon outlet. She got a gazillion yards for 50 cents. That just blew my mind!! Its so lovely and double sided AND the red matches PTI's Pure Poppy Perfectly! (how can I resist that alliteration?)  Next trip to Virginia has "visit ribbon outlet" at the top of my to-do list. 

May we have more Joy*Peace*Hope this season!

Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Paper: PTI Holiday Vintage Prints, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy.
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Accessories: magically delicious double sided ribbon from my wonderful mother.

1 comment:

heatherc said...

What--ribbon outlet?!?!?! And now I'll never get to see it...enjoy it if you get there! That ribbon is fabulous. How much did she get?


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.