Jan 30, 2009

Enjoy Your DAY!

Hello from Milwaukee! I am here freezing and making cards and basically loving every moment of it. This card is all paper. Not ONE stamp on it! Can you believe it? And, bear with me, I have been taking photos in the windowsill and they are less than desirable, but of course, it could be worse.
These papers are from the Hello Sunshine line by Cosmo Cricket. The 8x8 paper pack comes with prints, strips, sentiments and journaling cards.  Oh how do I love it? Let me count the ways! And they have some fabulous new lines coming out for 2009 I can't wait to get my hands on. 

I took the "enjoy" card and cut the edges to shape it like a tag, added some ribbon and Voila! 
Thanks for visiting and please, Enjoy your day! 
See you next time!
k

Deets:
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine
Accessories: American Craft Ribbon, Embroidery Floss, Black eyelet, Pop-up Dots

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.