Jan 11, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Finally my camera is home from it's two week stint in Vegas (oh, and so is my husband!) and I can sit down and get some cards up on this old blog 'o mine.  Here is a card I made on New Year's Eve as we watched the ball drop. I guess you can see the inspiration! I got my very own Cuttlebug this Christmas (thanks Santa!) and have been playing quite a bit. It's the best thing my scrap stash has seen as I am finally getting through some of this paper. 


And finally I get to share my New Year's thoughts with you all. Here is to all acquaintances old and new. Here is to being a better person, a better nation, a better world. Here is to all the wonderful things 2009 holds for each of us. The trials and joys, the inspiration and growth. Happy New Year to you all!
loves~
k
Deets:
Ink: Versa Mark, SU! Basic Black
Accessories: Filigree Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, pop up dots, Deco Silver Ink pen, SU! Basic Black Pen, Black and silver ribbon.

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.