Feb 25, 2009

Caardvarks Kraft Macaroni & Cheese

Caardvarks is having a Challenge today. Check it out here. It wasn't too hard for me to participate since I always use so much Kraft paper!! 

Here's my entry. A little 4x4. My favorite size.  Hope you are having a nice night. I think I might sit down and watch a movie, though I'm not sure I will be able to stay away from my craft desk
 ; )
see you tomorrow!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Bold Damask, PTI Faux Ribbon, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Fresh Snow, SU! Basic Black
Paper: PTI Melon Berry, Kraft, Linen Vellum
Accessories: PTI Melon Berry Grosgrain Ribbon (my fav!), Button, Flowers, SU! Tab punch, Distressor

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

My favorite card size too ... I love the Melon with Kraft and how you featured the single damask design ... very pretty.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous damask card!!

lauren bergold said...

♥love♥ the soft & funky style of this...and what a GREAT useful size...4x4 you say...gotta remember that! :)

Unknown said...

This is darling! Everything about it is just so soft and pretty!

Tanis said...

I LOVE square cards..they are my fav :)
LOVE the polka dots and the layered paper strips...very nice design!

debb said...

Such a cute card- I love the peach and kraft together! debb

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally adorable.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.