Feb 17, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday # 16:

Apparently this Nouveau Bohemian Chic is the next trend to watch. Or at least that what Garnet Hill says. Well, regardless, I really love it. I love the purple (which is a trend right now) the deep brown and the comfort and naturalness of the wood, and well, just about everything in this photo! Here is my take: 
Of course I had to add some stitching! Again, PTI's Around and About Sentiments. (I told you it would be around for a while). I stamped the background of the white strips and then sponged the edges with some chalk ink to soften it up a bit. Over all I like this one. I feel comforted when I look at it, so I guess you could say I captured what I wanted. Maybe I just want a nap instead ; )

Have a great day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Around and About Sentiments, Kim Hughes Natures Silhouettes
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Chalk Box Creamy Brown, SU! Pumpkin Pie
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Stampers Select White
Accessories: SU! Scalloped Circle Punch, Embroidery Floss


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this card. And I like this color combo. ---teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.