Mar 8, 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!

Welcome to Sketch Sunday for 365 Cards. This sketch is brought to you by the fabulous, the original Kazan Clark!  


Here is my take:
I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets. SU! Puns from the Past.  This card went through a few changes and an odd creation process, but I like how it turned out nonetheless.
 
I used my Score-Pal to score the lines on the large circle and then sanded them to get a bit more texture. I also used my new Martha Stewart Heart punch for the bottom border. I love these colors together too. Melon Berry and Aqua Mist. Put them together and you have a card for either a girl or boy. (or at least I think so ; )

Stop by 365 Cards to see what all the other DT members cooked up for you today. We can't wait to see your take on todays sketch, so don't forget to participate and link up your creation. Happy Crafting!!
k


Deets:
Stamps: SU! Puns from the Past
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Vintage Cream, Kraft, Everyday Blessings DP
Accessories: Score-Pal, Paper Piercer, Nestabilities Circle, American Craft Ribbon, Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I LOVE this stamp set from SU! I've been coveting it for awhile, but haven't ordered it yet. Beautiful card, Kristie!

Anonymous said...

Kristie your card is soooo `beautiful` and fresh:)♥

~amy~ said...

Sweet mother of pearl...check out all your scoring...I {heart} puns from the past too...I love that baby buggy...happy sunday!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.