Mar 5, 2009

Final Blog Look!

You may have noticed some changes around here in the last little while. I got this amazing blog design by Nancy McKinney over at Card Worthy.  She was absolutely FABULOUS to work with, and produced such a wonderful end product. SO wonderful that I couldn't wait until I had every element to start showing it on my blog! I am horrible at waiting for surprises (just ask me about Christmas of '02...)  

Anyway. I have had the banner for a little bit, but I now have all the elements complete. What do you think?! I absolutely LOVE every part of it and want to thank Nancy for all her hard work and wonderful creativity. THANK YOU NANCY!! If you haven't already, jump on over to her blog and check out the other wonderful blog designs she has done. But not only that, she also creates her own wonderful cards AND is now a stamp designer for Taylored Expressions! How talented can one gal be?!?! I am so excited for her and all her new adventures. And if you are looking around for a blog designer, I am confident that Nancy can not only give you want you want, but do so with creative brilliance. So head on over to Card Worthy right now to say hi to Nancy and let her know what you think of her wonderful designing!

Thanks for stopping by
loves-
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.