Mar 31, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #20

Welcome to this weeks Take Off. Another beauty from Serena and Lily:

Don't you just want to swoon all over the place? I love this picture so much and found it muy inspirational! Here is my take:

I pulled out some old stamps that I love but don't use very often. I got them at the Purple Turtle Stamp Shoppe online, but I can't for the life of me find the website. Did they go out of business?? Oh please someone let me know! The stamp set is called French Quarter, and I don't even know the brand. OY! This is not good! Well, they are great and if anyone knows, drop me a line so I can post it. 
I punched out those circles and put them on pop dots for some dimension, and paper pierced the elephant to give it a nice polka dot look. My ribbon was a bit wide so I twisted it and it seemed to help. So thats it! Thanks for stopping by today, and as always I would love for you to play along, just create and post a link in the comments so I can check it out!

Also, I am looking for the perfect Robin's Egg Blue... Anyone have suggestions of some ink and paper? I am dying for some!!

loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: French Quarter, Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, SU! Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Stampers White, Linen Vellum, Pink Patterns
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Pop Dots, 3/4" Circle Punch


4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...what great colors to pull from the inspiration pic! Love that elephant!

Sophie said...

Gorgeous card, Kristie ! Love the elephant and the way you twisted the ribbon !

Vicky said...

I LOVE how you twisted the ribbon - that is such a cool touch! This color combo is one of my all time faves!! Great job, Kristie!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.