Apr 3, 2009

365 Cards: Eggs-cellent!

I love love love todays challenge! I don't really know why, but I am excited about eggs. I think they are schwelll! (that a little Sean Connery for ya!) So I realized I have NO egg stamps, embellishments or even paper. Wow, I can't believe I admitted that considering all the junk I do have! You would think there would be something hiding somewhere, but alas, twas not....
But I DO have an oval punch and thought it would suffice for making some eggs. So here is my card:

I punched out three different ovals and stamped on them with white to decorate them up a bit. Those are actually 3 different colored paper (melon, tangerine, berry sorbet) but the color is a bit off.  I double stamped the background using the Lined Notes CHF backgrounder (I used it a few times) and then stamped polka dots over top. I was a bit concerned about how it would turn out, but I actually like the results.
I decided the eggs needed a little extra oomph so I enlisted my favorite embellishments for the task. I can't seem to get out of a card without using at least one of these items and my drawers are stuffed with them!

So that's it for today. I have been baby sitting an extra little body this week and she has been taking up a lot of time, but it has finally come to an end, so I am breaking out my crafts and am feeling like myself again!

Make sure you stop by 365 Cards to see a whole slew of fun things. First off Sophie is the designer for todays challenge and its fab (as always) so stop by to say hi! Plus we have a guest designer.... welcome Stephanie!! And there is a big fun Score-It event coming your way that you won't want to miss, so mark your calendar. It's going to be full of great ideas and other fun things so honestly, how can you NOT check it out?!?!?! 

Thanks for stopping by today and thank the heavens above that its FRIDAY!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Inkadinkado All About Borders, Sassafrass Lass Trims n Things, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics, CHF Lined Notes Backgrounder, Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb Sentiments 
Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Mellon Berry. SU! Tangerine Tango
Accessories: K&Co. Adhesive Gems, Embroidery Floss, Papertrey Ink Mellon Berry Button, corner rounder

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.