Jul 17, 2009

365 Cards: Shortcuts Week- Paper Piercing

Hey there everyone. It is a friday and it's crunch time! My challenge card today is done, but my picture was really hard to take so it might not be the prettiest thing to look at. Todays 365 Card Challenge is to use paper piercing on your card to make a pattern. I used a frosted card base from Shortcuts to help complete my project:

I used my paper piercer to make my rain drops. This card is SUPER simple. No layers. No fuss. The only real crafting that went into it besides the drops was cutting out the umbrella and popping it up with dots. This really is it for the day. I am leaving town tomorrow but will be here every day with something fun for you to see. And only ONE more day of Shortcuts week so check back tomorrow. Pam has a really fun challenge for you all. Have a good day!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Scattered Showers by PTI
Ink: Pacific Point by SU!
Paper: Frosted Card base by Shortcuts
Accessories: Paper Piercer by Making Memories

8 comments:

Janice said...

Genius, just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love it Kristie and at least you didn't make the same mistake I did. I thought it was paper piecing not piercing lol. What a nut I am.
Hugs
Michelle

Patti J. said...

Very pretty! Your rain idea is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah sweet kristie!!!

Unknown said...

Clever ideal.. love it!
Cheers

Carolyn V said...

How lovely!

Susan said...

fabulous focus on paper piercing! I just love that umbrella, Kristie.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a super idea, very clever, and I love the umbrella...on my wish list.!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.