Aug 16, 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!

Here is today's sketch for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Here is my card. 
Have I said before how much I love this sentiment set by Ali Edwards? It's perfect in every way. It's put out by Technique Tuesday. Check it out. You will get a bit choked up and then want it for yourself!!
I stamped the background with some text stamps (PTI) and used some of my favorite colors. In hindsight, I realize the layout is a lot the same to yesterday's card. Guess that's what I get for doing them right after each other!

Anyway, hope you like! If you have never participated in a 365 Cards Challenge, today is the day to start! The sketches are so much fun and give you a good base to go off of. I think you will enjoy it, so take the plunge! I look forward to seeing what you create! And for those of you who participate every week, I'm excited to come see your blogs. I have been a bit hit and miss with all the happenings of this summer, but boy have I missed you! I am feeling the organization coming back to me as fall approaches. I guess it can't come soon enough.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Loving Words by Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday), Big N' Wild Things by Gel-A-Tins, Background Basics: Text Styled by PTI
Ink: SU! Basic Grey, Craft White, Basic Black
Paper: Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Linen Vellum, Smokey Shadow all PTI
Accessories: Vintage Button, Jute Twine by PTI

8 comments:

Patti J. said...

Wow Kristie - I love it! I really really love this one!!! It's my new Kristie fave! Great job on the Sunday sketch, and that is the best sentiment ever! TFS....

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card and I love that stamp by Ali it is on my wish list.

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

LOve it! I love the shadow effect behind your image!
Happy Sunday to you!
R

Rose said...

fantastic card!! love the flower stamps and the shadow effect :)

Carolyn V said...

Kristie, this card is a stunner - from the paper, to the twine, to the sentiment - it is perfect (and I DO love that sentiment set... it's on my wishlist)

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty!!! Love what you have done with the sketch!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Everything about this card is simply amazing. Do they do classes in 'Thinking outside the Box'...I need to go. :)

~amy~ said...

Oh Kristie...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.