Aug 4, 2009

Button Bits: Trees

Hi there! It's tuesday and my laundry is a big messy pile. I barely have food in the fridge BUT I did have time to craft! This is a set I picked up at the Papertrey Ink booth at CHA. It's called Button Bits. It's so fun to use because you replace the circles of the images with buttons. Which actually is a lot harder than it seems. I searched for these buttons for a long time, and still feel they are not quite right.

In fact I am just plumb out of practice with this craftin' stuff! I need to get back into the swing of it all. I hope to try a lot of new things this week. I had a wonderful time at CHA and will share some photos soon. 

How are things with you this week??? I have been missing my online friends and am glad to be back home where I can check my computer often. Hope all is well with you this week!
loves
k

Deets: All are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps:  Button Bits
Ink:  Dark Chocolate
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Stampers White
Accessories: Vintage Buttons, American Craft Brown Ribbon, SU! Scallop Line Punch

5 comments:

hayleycreates said...

Loved the idea of buttons as trees! Really smart! Pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I love the button idea, as a fill in on stamps, thanks for sharing that, I may have to look for some of those. Great job!!!!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!! I JUST ordered this over the weekend and can't wait until it arrives!

Vicky said...

Hey Kristie! I got this set at CHA too!! I know what you mean about getting a pic - I thought about that later and was keeping an eye out for you too. Maybe there will be some other crafty events in New England where we can meet up! It was so awesome to meet you and put an actual person behind the blog posts! :) I out in Salt Lake now for the Stampin Up convention so I haven't had a chance to even open my CHA goodies, much less play with them yet. Have fun with yours this week!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Such a cute card, love it to bits!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.