Sep 28, 2009

Cupcake!

Hey there Cupcake! This is a cute image from Pink Persimmon that I wanted to try out last night. I got to break out these Spellbinder tags which I have been wanting for ages. They are every bit as fabulous and useful as they seem. I need to get caught up on my Spellbinder buying. They come out with so many new things and I am barely getting around to affording the old stuff!

This poor little card... it started out WAY different than this. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you hoped. But I feel I salvaged it a bit. SOoooo, this is how we are starting out the week. Anyone else worried???

Ok. Today the kid is out of school so we are off to the park and probably will get icecream at some point. Of course that is more for me than for him ; )

Have a lovely day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Cupcake and Sweet Greetings (Pink Persimmon) Vintage Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!) Plum Pudding, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon, Bitty Dot Paper (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pure Poppy Twill, Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Classic Tag Die Cuts (Spellbinders) Glitter (from Stash) Old Olive Marker (SU!)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE Kristie...love the cupcake...what's not to love?! Have a super week!

Linda Beeson said...

In any color, you just can't beat a cute cupcake! And the Spellbinder things worked perfectly. CUTE card.

Takisha said...

I like, I likey!!!

Kisha

Anonymous said...

You really have a flair for color! I really liked how it all came together! G in Utah

Heather said...

Yum!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.