Sep 10, 2009

DOH! (Otherwise known as Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #16)


I missed it AGAIN! I knew I was going to. We even had an entire week for this challenge, and I still missed it. In fact I didn't even get this thing started until days after it was due. But I LOVE the colors Dawn chose as they are some of my favorites, so I couldn't help but do something for the challenge even if I seem like a scatterbrain. Here is my card:
I am making another project with this burlap fabric so it has been sitting out. I thought I would use it as my 'kraft' color. The rest is all Papertrey Ink. Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Rustic Vintage Cream. I opened another stamp set. I couldn't help myself!! This one is 2009 Autumn Tags. And it is every bit as fun as it looks. (and more!)

I am hosting a baby shower here on friday (for a friend) and have a few things I have cooked up. I hope to share them with you soon. Also, I will be back on Sunday for the 365 Cards Sketch so I will be seeing you!

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamp: Autumn Tags
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Rustic Vintage Cream, Bitty Dot Paper
Accessories: Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Buttons. Burlap from stash, Scallop Lace punch by Fiscars.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

very pretty!!!! Great job!

Vicky said...

this is gorgeous kristie!!! definitely makes me ready for fall!

Linda Beeson said...

I miss the deadlines sometimes too but you still created a wonderful card. LOVE the colors and that burlap is a great accent.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.