Oct 4, 2009

PTI WCMD Challenge #4: Australia

Final Challenge! Technically it's not WCMD where I live, but I knew if I didn't finish these challenges, I might not get to them once the weekend was up. Here is my final card. I incorporated dot outlines for mine:

I decided to out line the flourishes because it reminded me of doodling in high school. This is what I would do a lot! I used four colors for the dots. Red, Rust, Orange and Yellow (all SU!). Added one flower and felt it was done. It might be a bit too dotty, if you know what I mean. But all in all I LOVE this technique. 

Thanks to Nicole and the PTI gang for the fun challenges! It was great to be given such broad challenges creatively. I had a great time! Nighty Night to you all.
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless Noted
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Floral Frenzy. Laurel Flowers (sentiment; Scenic Route)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Paper: Stampers White
Accessories: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Real Rust, Pumpkin Pie Markers (SU!), Pop Dots

7 comments:

Alyssa B said...

This is fantastic! What a way to go with that florish, I would have never have thought of that!

Unknown said...

OMgoodness this is beautiful. Very nice job!

Marisa G said...

This is very pretty! I love all the dots, and how you used the flourish stamp. Terrific!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, love how your dotted the Fancy Flourish~~and, no, it's not to dotty ;O)

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, love your dots!

Rach said...

This is an absolutly beautiful card and an excellent interpretation of the challenge! I am upset that I was not able to do the challenges especially being an Aussie!

naomi chokr said...

my goodness this is so unique


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.