Oct 6, 2009

Thinking of You

Hello Monday! I got a really late start today since DH is coming home finally and I have been busy cleaning and getting ready for him to walk in the door. Crazy how much I  let things get out of hand with him gone (in my defense, it was a loong time! But its good to clean, the air is fresh outside and there is a nice breeze coming through the house. Here is my card for this glorious (dare I say perfect ?!) monday.
I hand stamped the background paper using Pure Poppy, Tangerine and White. Popped up the white flower and the "thinking of you" tag and of course added more ruffled ribbon. 

It's a really simple card and went together fast. I think what makes it so fun is the color combo. Nice and fiery!  Ok. I am off to do more cleaning. I must keep moving or I get sleepy and I need to pick up a little boy from the bus soon, so falling asleep would be BAD!  I actually was a bit late the other day and you should have seen the panic and fear on his face when I finally got to him. I will never do that again! OH the guilt I felt!

Have a wonderful monday and thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless Noted
Stamps: In Bloom, Faux Ribbon (Sentiment) Vintage Tags
Ink: Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow. Basic Black, Tangerine (SU!)
Paper: Orange Spice, Summer Sunrise, Stampers White
Accessories: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Gelly Roll Star Pen, Studio 18 Adhesive Gems

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! That's really cool!

Unknown said...

this is really beautiful and the great part is that it doesn't look simple. At all.

Evelin said...

wow... I absolutely love it :)
Another great idea with PTI stamps :)
Fiery, indeed :)

naomi chokr said...

i love this and i love the colors!! great blog!!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

This is beautiful and looks like it took a while to make so well done on a disguised quickie. Must pinch that idea of ruffling ribbon, if I may.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.