Dec 1, 2009

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday: KLM Designs Week!

Oh NO!!! I can not believe it. I totally missed yesterday's post due to some of the holiday madness and some computer issues. I was sad to not have this up in time, but never fear... My sketch is now here!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor....KLM Digital Designs!  We got to use some fun images and sentiments and I can't wait to show you just a taste of what you will find in their DigiShop. Go to their website and check it out for yourselves!

Here is Pam's sketch for this week over at 365 Cards:


And here is my card:
I got this fabulous sentiment.  I LOVE the font with all my wee little heart. Isn't it great? I re-sized it in photoshop to fit my card front, added some papers (with mitered edges) and Voila! A pretty simple card. I added some glitter around the edges of the sentiment to give it a little sparkle. All in all, this card is simple to put together. You just need a KLM sentiment, a printer and you are good to go!

On a separate note we had a LOVELY Thanksgiving here. We also put up our Christmas tree and had a few presents to open as well. DH is traveling quite a bit in December and we wanted to be sure he got to spend time with the kids and present. I am a firm believer in creating your own family traditions, even if that is NOT sticking to any tradition! So we had a lovely holiday week with DH off and now he is gone on business and we miss him terribly. I have been mopey all day! I need to snap out of it cause he will be home SO quick. But since the day is done and I have some of my cards made, I am going to treat myself to ice cream and a movie. It's just what I need, and I hope you have a great night as well! I will see you back here on wednesday for another 365 Card challenge and a KLM Digital Design!

Thanks for stopping by!
k


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey Kristie...love your card girlie!!! Hang in there!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.