Jan 17, 2010

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Good Sunday morning to you! Today's 365 Cards Sketch:


Hmmmm. I like this one. Its a bit different, but different is definitely good! I toyed with flipping it, or making an envelope card, but when it all came down to it, here is what I did:
I picked up some My Cute Stamps while I was in Utah this Christmas and of course the lovely ladies over at Pink Persimmon sent me some fun stuff to play with too! I just love this banner set and sentiments. SO fun.
 I like how this one turned out. I added some glitter for the center of the flowers and popped them up with dots. Just bright and fun enough to keep me going on a dreary January day. 

As for news here, I realize I am a bit out of it. I would love to say that will change, but with the baby coming soon, I don't see me getting out of the clouds much for the next little bit. I will however still be doing 365 Cards for another month or so and of course Pink Persimmon CT as well. So there is enough to keep me going and enough hopefully to keep you coming back! I also have some valentines I want to make up and you will never believe what fun thing I was given by my mother..... A Cricut Expression!!! Talk about a big WOOT! I have been trying to figure the thing out and hope to get some projects underway this week. So lots of fun stuff to share in the next little bit.

My DH is finishing up his work for the Olympics so I will see little of him for the next few weeks. The trick now is to keep this baby inside until just the right moment. Then we can deliver him and start on our re-coup. It's been a busy and tough couple of months and I am trying to hang on for this last stretch. Adding that to the fact that I really can't bend over or take care of my two boys very well, plus the really cold weather has me indoors a lot so we have found ourselves watching a lot of movies. Every time I craft there is a crisis with someone, so I can never finish anything I start so that only leaves the nights for me to work, and then at that point I am always so pooped out after a full day it takes a lot to keep me going into the night hours! But I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, but also realize that could fade quickly given sleep deprivation. ; ) I am curious to meet our new little one and also curious as to how I am going to manage everything. I look forward to doing some crafting this week and hopefully have some fun things to share while I am away giving birth, so hang in there with me!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your weekend has been good to you...
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Funky Nature (My Cute Stamps), Majestic (American Crafts), Vintage Greetings (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Moss Green, Cyan, (Color Box Chalk), Soft Pool (Hero Arts) Graphite Black (Brilliance), Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink), Summer Sun (SU!)
Paper: Lemon Tart, Stampers White Select (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Star Gel Pen (Sakura), Glitter, Pop Dots

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot for MCS! Love your cheery & happy card Kristie...hang in there sista!!!!

TesaB said...

Awesome card, Kristie! Love the sunny colors! And wow, a circut expression!!! Congrats and have fun!

Rose said...

oh i luv this bright card!! and woohoo only 16 more days to go :) have a blast with your new cricut!!

lindalou said...

I'm so impressed you are still making cards. It might be time to put your feet up a little...if you can find the time.

Great cards.

Gloria Stengel said...

This is bright and fun! Why are you not napping?! 11 days to go! WOW! Rest up and know that I am praying for you and the little one! I get to be a cyber Auntie again...love that! woot woot!

Have fun with your new Cricut!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.