Mar 4, 2010

Copics!!


Well, I have to be without a doubt, the most spoiled girl on earth. Mom lovely mother was here not too long ago to visit the new babe. She loved us all u[ and before she left bought me my first set of Copic Markers!! Now I am not much of a colorer. I would purpopsely avoid buying stamps that needed to be colored because the results were always less than stellar. Well, no more my friends!  Coloring with Copics is so enjoyable I now find my list of coveted stamps growing a mile long!  This past week I got to play a little. I still have a lot to learn, but thought I would share a few cards today. (Well, duh... this is a card blog!)

Ok first we have this little turtle from Unity:
I colored him with 4 markers:
YG93, YG95, YG97 and a colorless blender. I tried to keep it simple : )

The second card I used more marker colors but kept the same look with the papers:
Stamp again from Unity. I am totally in love with this TerraCotta Tile (cardstock color) from Papertrey Ink. I've used it a lot this week.
Here is a close up of the coloring. I definitely need more blending practice, but seriously it is so much fun! You can see I added some orange Divine Twine and rhinestone to my sentiment. If you haven't already, you should check out all the different colors at Divine Twine. I love them all!

Ok. I am realizing for the next few months I am going to be a night blog poster. There is just too much chaos with all three of these boys. Hopefully baby Kai will start sleeping a bit better by himself so I can get a few things done! But of course he is too cute, so I forgive him easily : )

That's all for tonight! I am going to get kids in bed and hopefully have a few moments to read and relax. Sleep well my little cherubs!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Unity, Amy Butler (sentiment)
Ink: Brilliance
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Divine Twine, Studio 18, Copics, Fiscars, Papertrey Buttons

3 comments:

Piali said...

WOW Kristie!!! Fabulous colloring..
I love these cards..Awesome work.
How is the little one doing??
hugs
Piali.

Piali said...

Sorry for the typo.

~amy~ said...

super fun cards kristie...such a nice momma you have!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.