May 11, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

Hey there! Just wanted to stop in real quick tonight and post a card I made a little bit ago. The lovely ladies over at Pink Persimmon sent me some seriously fun sets to play with (Thanks Darcy and Judi!) :

I felt inspired to pair this sentiment with a frog. I do not know why, but I kinda like it. I used a line ric rac from Ric Rac Rectangle to make my background. I just stamped it on the diagonal with versamark. I love how it turned out and actually wish I could see more of it!
I colored in the cake from Tea and Cake with Copics and added diamond stickles to the scallops. I also used the frog from Ribbit and sentiment from Sweet Greetings.  I added gold glitter to the frogs little crown. This crown was what started all the "marie antoinette" thoughts running through my head. I love these colors together. It really makes me want to eat frosting!

Well, thats all for tonight. I must go to bed. Really. Sleep rocks! I hope to get some more cards up this weekend. My camera is traveling with the hubs right now but will be back soon so I can take photos of the stuff I have been creating to share with you. 

Thanks to you for stopping by....
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.