Aug 20, 2010

Birthday Tag

Just a little something to share with you for the start of this weekend. I am really loving these K&Co. die cuts. Just so much fun to play with. I made up this birthday tag:

These die cuts are scored and cut so you can round them up and make them really 3-D. Just beautiful! You know you could do this easily with your own scallop punches. In fact, lets try that next week and see what we come up with. What do ya say?
Here is a bit of a close up. I added some pearls on the inside for some detail. I love how easy it was to pull this thing together. Some die cuts, distressed stamping and a birthday sentiment and you are ready for gift giving!

Hope you all have a smashing weekend! It looks like there is deck building in our future so I won't be around the computer much. Hope you do something enjoyable.
loves to you
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.