Sep 1, 2010

A few items of Bizzzz

Hey there. How is your night?? Mine is great. Kids in bed, hubby still at work so I have a bit of time to do some crafty craftin'.
Ok, so I have a few things of bizness to share with you tonight.

Just incase you haven't heard, Cardabilities is having a call for a NEW design Team. You can read all about it HERE.

PaperCrafter's Corner is having a Pink Persimmon stamp giveaway!!! It's going on until Sunday so head on over THERE and check it out for yourself. You may just win one of the new stamp sets that were released this last week!


Also, you may have spied a little something something I made using the new Pink Persimmon stamp set Vintage Pumpkins. They have it over at ScrapScene if you want to check it out HERE. It highlights a bunch of fun fall projects you can do yourself.


Ok. I think thats it for tonight. Stay tuned for next week. The gals and I over at Pink Persimmon did some projects using various Plaid products and we review them, so you will definitely want to check up on that. I think there will be one every day but I will let you know specifically the schedule so you don't miss anything!

I think thats it for tonight's bizness.... Going to go make me some cards. I will post them soon!
loves
k

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Don't you just LOVE that quiet time? Good to 'hear' your voice tonight! Hugs!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.