Nov 3, 2010

Cardabilities #14

Oh man, do I feel Fooooolish. It seems I missed a Cardabilities reveal this last month. I think it was the church Halloween party that made me forget (I have to blame someone else, don't I??) Anyway. here is the sketch which happened this last Oct. 30th:And here is my take on it:
You know I think what happened was I saw it posted over at the Cardabilities website and I think I thought I was looking at my own blog or something. Somehow my brain thought it was already posted. I am totally lame.
I hope they can forgive me!!
This card was using up my K&Co stash from my scrap stash blitz. This is what actually started the entire blitz in the first place!!!
Anyway, its got some glittery chipboard embellies and a Martha Stewart doilies which I am (sadly) almost out of.

Happy Crafting everyone!
k

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card kristie!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.