Dec 24, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

Here is a NON-Christmas card for ya. More Cosmo Cricket and PTI. I like these colors too, but of course they are pretty much the same as on yesterdays card. When I told you there would be a card everyday, did I say they would be different, stunning and unique? Nope, I don't think I did. It's a good thing too...

So today I am baking pies, making rolls and glazing a ham. I can't wait to eat! It's my favorite meal of the season. Growing up we always had a candle light dinner for Christmas Eve. It was such an exciting thing for all of us kids to look forward to. Almost as magical as Christmas morning. It was the ONLY time the entire year that we would get out the candles. I think since my parents are visiting I will need to dig out some candles for our dinner too. Its just too fun to pass on no matter how crazy the kids get at the table.

Have a warm day and a Merry Christmas Eve!!
k

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

absolutely CUTE!!!! Merry Christmas girlie!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.