Apr 29, 2014

Celebrate Your Day

Here's a little something to start out your week. Hopefully right! A little fussy cutting and coloring and "pop-up dot-ing" to make you feel happy today.

I kind of love this card. In fact, it took me awhile to actually part with it. There are so many lovely layers in real life that I'm sad this picture doesn't do it justice. But I figured in the spirit of spring cleaning, I would dig it out and share it with you!

I still have a lot to learn as far as my Copic marker-ing skills are concerned. And of course, the photo is a little burned out so the colours are too. I am still trying to find the perfect photo taking set up. It's taking so long! Maybe if I stopped leaving my camera in taxies, I would have more time to spend taking photos ; )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a new week hopefully doing some challenges and I have a few orders coming in too... I splurged on ink (and some stamps and some dies) last week, so I'm excited! So stay tuned for some new stuff.
And after I spent all my money, I realized that what I really need is paper! Eek! I'm kind of running out and its not like I can take a quick trip down to my LSS to pick more up. No way.  I need to have that kind of stuff shipped from the states, and well that takes some time and money which I just spent on ink! Oy!

Anyway, onward and upward. I hope you have a great week ahead for you. We've had some sick kids this weekend so hopefully things will start to pick up here soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

love to you and yours,
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.