Apr 19, 2014

Hey There Little Lady

Yeeeee-Haw!!
Hey there! How's it goin'?

Wanted to share this little guy with you...

He's from Paper Smooches Green Acres. I love his big grin. It makes me smile! I don't know about you but when I get some images that take colouring, I like to stamp an entire page of images and colour in front of the tv. I then keep them in a little pile on my desk and use them as I see fit. I love being able to look at them everyday! This guy was screaming to get used!

I'm still working on my Copic colouring and as I sit here I realise I could have added a lot more shading to his hat and shoes. For some reason the photo doesn't show it very well. Or its not there at all. Hmmmm, I should investigate that. Right after my nap ; )

I used Waltzing Mouse Off Beat Backgrounds for the background stamp and just repeat stamped it, overlapping with 4 different colors. Two colours each at opposite angles.

I used the sentiment from Waltzing Mouse Back in the Saddle and stamped it on a piece of kraft paper that I had die cut with Paper Smooches Quotable Dies  and sponged with Distress Ink.

You can't see it very well, but I outlined his little piece of hay with a Sakura glitter pen. You know, for his "amber wave piece of grain." Adds a nice shimmery touch. And I always like shimmer.


Ok... that's it for today. This week I have found that I haven't had as much stamping time as I would like. I walk by my office and peer in to see the table strewn with crafting items. I long to have a big block of time that I can indulge and try so many new techniques (new to me) and ideas I have percolating.  But you know, there's always something else thats pressing.  And really to cover everything in one sitting would take days!
I need to get better at being able to jump in and out of it at a moments notice, but I'm much too enthralled and can't pull myself away! Even if everyone is fighting and there is screaming and tears, just leave me alone, I want to stamp!

ok, folks. enough ramble. thanks for stopping by!
take-er easy.
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.