Apr 5, 2014

Paper Smooches: You Rock

Ok. I think this is bringing our Paper Smooches-water colouring bonanza to a close. At least for a little while  ; )

Can you tell I was on a roll one night? I guess I loved doing it so much I couldn't stop! I am really really loving the water-colour trend. Are you trying it too? Seriously, you should. It almost feels like flying *almost* 
Go on now! There's no stopping you!
 Ok, details... I water coloured my paper and then spattered it (and my entire desk and other cards and envelopes!) with black. Just FYI if you want to do the splatter thing. First off, move EVERYTHING off your desk. Seriously, just do it. You will thank me later. Oh, and maybe wear an apron. Or take off your shirt or something. Or maybe it's just me. That's possible too.
And second, wait until your initial water colouring has dried before you spatter. Cause if you don't, that spatter job is going to run run run! Which is fine, if that's the look you are going for. It wasn't necessarily what I wanted, but it still turned out ok. This stinkin' cute rocking horse really makes up for it! Doesn't Kim just do amazing work! I love her stamps! (yes, I know I keep saying it and saying it!)
I watercolored, then spattered, then dry embossed with a Provo Craft embossing folder, and then stamped the sentiment. In that order. Then popped up my horsy with dimensional adhesive and called it good.
And then I rested ; )

thanks for stopping in.
loves
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.