Dec 11, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop Christmas Panda

Hello there! I'm stopping in real quick to share with you a little bit of blended Sweet Stamp Shop stamps. I mixed up Holiday Town with Pho You and this is what came out:


I have this little poloroid die cut that my sentiment fit perfectly. I wanted to have my little panda poking out. And I LOVE these christmas lights! So cute! I also used the background stamp to add some snow to my red square. Simple, but lots to look at.


I even went crazy and sewed around my edges. I don't do that often, so when I do, you know I mean bizz-ness! I added some Wink Of Stella to my lights and dry embossed my background.

And that's all for right now! Be sure to check back at the end of this week. I will be posting my winner from my WCMD Giveaway as well as linking over to my DT post at A Walk Down Memory Lane. So lots to look forward to!

xoxo
k

Sweet Stamps used in this project:

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Very cute! I love the embossed panel and stitching and those cute light strings!

Unknown said...

Striking card. Very nice!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Super cute!!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.