Jan 5, 2015

Hello! Happy New Year!!

Hello there my crafty friends. Long time, no blogging, eh?

Well, the holidays really swallowed me whole. It was crazy but I survived and we had a great time! Today marks the first day of a new school year for us, so now my kids are gone most of the day, my in-laws have left, my tree has been taken down and my husband went back to work. So where does that leave me?? Blogging of course!!

So I wanted to give you a quick summary of what I have been doing the last few weeks. I have been over at other blogs and forgot to give you a little peek-ies here. So without further ado, here is what I have been doing!

Check out details on my posts over at A Walk Down Memory Lane:

Gelatos:


 A little scrapbooking card for Christmas:

And last weeks post all about Memento Luxe inks. (Spoiler alert... I LOVE them!)

And a little POST all about my favorite crafty things that went up the week of Christmas. I love working over at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Check out their store and their blog. Lots of inspiration to be found!


Here are some posts over at CutCardStock.com blog.
Faux Scrap Quilted Card:
(Did I share this already? I can't remember actually...)

Snowflakes galore! (not just the card you see here)


And today's post... a Simple Birthday Ensemble (and a tutorial for some super cute paper tassels, if I do say so myself!)

They are having some specials over at the store right now, so hop on over and take a look. I love CutCardStock.com. They have such great card stocks!!

Ok.. I think we are all caught up! I have some other things I want to share, but I think this post is looooong enough. There are many more days ahead for us together, so I will be back. Sooner, rather than later ;)

Welcome to 2015!! I hope it is an amazing year for each one of you. I hope you have added health and happiness for you and your family in this new year and beyond. Thank you so much for being my crafty friends. Your visits and comments are heart warming and make this hobby of mine, that much more fun!

Thanks for taking the time out to visit. See ya next time!

xoxo
k









No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.