Mar 17, 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane: Die Cut card design

Hey there! I've been out travelling this past weekend so it's been quiet quiet here. But I am back and wanted to share with you some things from last week.

I'm over at A Walk Down Memory Lane blog every friday and this was last weeks post, all about designing with die cuts. I made up two cards, one is below.
You can check out the rest HERE:



Today is a quick hello to you. I hope you have a happy happy happy day! I have to run now because I have ALL 4 kids at home all week long and they are getting restless. Which can be a disaster, as you may guess!

Be sure to check back tomorrow, I have a card over at CutCardStock.com and some Sweet Stamp Shop march release cards to share too!

Thanks for stopping in today. I have missed you! Glad to be back.\
xoxo
k


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Good luck with all the kiddos....I only have two so I really can't imagine the four!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.