Apr 15, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop April release

Welcome Welcome to Sweet Stamp Shop release day!! YAY! I have two cards to share with you using only 2 images from all of the amazing sets that are being released.

Here is the first one:


These little critter images that Nicole designs are always so adorable! I coloured mine with some Copics.

Then I added it to some polka dots and some vellum. In my mind, that is all I could think about when I saw the sentiment. This card is all about pretty and pink!


Next I pulled out my watercolors (i.e. Distress Inks) I did some white embossing using the Happy Sentiments set and then watercolored over it for an embossing resist.

I then die cut some vellum and sewed it over the sentiment panel. 


I coloured my bear, net and butterflies with some Copic markers and popped them up with some dimensional adhesive.

That's all for me today. Be sure to jump over to the store to see all the new sets available. There is so much Sweet cuteness, you could pass out. So be forewarned!!

Thanks for stopping in today
xoxo
k


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such cute cards! You did such a good job with SSS stamps!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.