Jul 30, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop July Release!

Hey there! Today is THE day! Join up over at Sweet Stamp Shop for their July Release! Things were a bit delayed this month but we are getting it in, juuuuust under the wire for July.

I wanted to share with you a card I created just for the occasion.

Starting with the full thang....

You're A Big Dill. hahahahahaha! Oh MAN! That makes me laugh every time! For some reason I think this stamp is hillll-ar-ious.  
 

Ok, so I took my cool guy and coloured him and die cut him into a rectangle and mounted him on some black card stock. I wanted him to look like a poloriod but then I got a bit excited about the sentiment being big and kind of lost the look there a bit. I then die cut the SMILE circle out of shiny gold card stock and adhered it all to this cool pattern paper that makes my dill even more cool.




And that's all! Just one card for you today. I hope you have a happy release! Jump on over to the Facebook even page to check out all the new stuff and then head to the STORE for some shopping! Woot!

Thanks for stopping in today!
xoxo
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.