Jul 29, 2015

Top Dog Dies posts

Hello there!

I have been gone this last weekend traveling and just got back home today. So I am playing catch up! Check out both of my TopDogDies.com posts that went up this week, over on their blog.

I have a fun gift giving tutorial using die cut felt that you can see by clicking HERE.


As well as a simple card using some distress ink sponging and only 3 simple little die cuts for a sweet and easy card you can make again and again. Click HERE


I love working with Top Dog Dies. They are fantastic! They have some really fun die cuts to choose from. If you haven't already been over to their store, go ahead and take a look! I know you will find something you love and will use again and again.

Thanks for stopping in this week. TOMORROW is the new release for Sweet Stamp Shop. So be sure to check back !

Until then,
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

You are just going to be making people's days with those little hair things, so so cute!!! Love the cluster of greens/flowers on the card too!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.